Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Arose Beyond Shimmer - Sephora OPI

I recently purchased a beautiful glitter bomb at Sephora OPI "Arose Beyond Shimmer."  At first I thought it was pink with somewhat white glitter but looking closer I *think* it's fine red, silver and light blue glitter. I could easily be wrong, though because the glitter is incredibly micro. It's condense and these photos are one coat with most of the glitter drained!



It would look gorgeous on a dark red, probably! Very easy application. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. How many coats is that? I just did one coat over another Tweet You Later! and it almost completely covered it! I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This this was one coat, but I tend to let glitters run before applying so the coat isn't too thick. It's a sleeper winner in my opinion :)

    ReplyDelete