Thursday, March 14, 2013

Man Hunt - China Glaze

During my last trip to the nail supply shop something snapped. I needed blue polish. Honestly, not eight months ago I disliked blue polish. I never wanted to wear solid blue. But last week China Glaze's "Man Hunt" was calling to me. It never stood out before but there it was, calling out "Wear me." So here we are!


Oh my word. Easy application, full opacity in two coats. Creamy-jelly and impeccable with a top coat! Simply irresistible. Formula was wonderful and easy to apply!




I'm in love with "Man Hunt". Enjoy! :)

2 comments:

  1. I really want this polish! We need to organize a date to go there :). I want some pixiedusts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a brilliant blue and the formula was to die for! Let me know when ;)

      Delete